- Make sure you've got the plugin running. You can check that by heading to http://192.168.1.2:6090/, where
192.168.1.2is the IP address of the LoxBerry, and you should get a 404. If not, make sure the service is active. Service should start at boot time, so restarting the LoxBerry should suffice to bring it back.
- Make sure you have got at least one server configured. If so, head to http://192.168.1.2:6091/audio/cfg/all, where
192.168.1.2is the IP address of the LoxBerry, and you should see some JSON with a fake configuration. If not, there is probably a bug in the service.
- Write better documentation, both in this page, the LoxForum, and the GitHub project.
- Automate releases.
- Make auto-upgrades work.
- Translate the plugin to other languages.
- Make the configuration page better.
- Support zone favorites via UI.
- Support line-in and other sources of audio.
- Show shuffling and repeating.
- Get full list of files and favorites.
- Provide data for streaming services provided (Spotify, etc.).